Sunday 1 April 2012

NICOLE'S AUTUMN PLAYLIST



For me, Autumn has been about discovering new music. Following the excitement of being able to play my own music in the car after getting my licence, I have returned to listening to the radio. The advantage of this is that I'm constantly being exposed to new music. I've been scribbling songs on the backs of receipts and making mental notes (which I forget so I re-listen to radio podcasts). There is also some great Australian music in the mix of artists that are exploding onto the scene. This is my Autumn playlist for the not so leafy season.


  1. Alligator - Ball Park Music
  2. Lonely Boy – The Black Keys
  3. Problem Child – Bleeding Knees Club
  4. I Belong in Your Arms - Chairlift
  5. Fall In - Cloud Nothings
  6. Steam - Deep Sea Arcade
  7. Hard to Love – The Drums
  8. Itchin’ On A Photograph – Grouplove
  9. This Is What Makes Us Girls – Lana Del Rey
  10. The Sea Is a Good Place to Think of the Future - Los Campensinos
  11. Normal Song - Perfume Genius
  12. Girls Do Cry – San Cisco
  13. Down - Summer Camp
  14. The Thief – THNKR

No comments:

Post a Comment