Tuesday 26 June 2012

INTRODUCING... Emma Nevison Photography


MY NAME IS Emma Nevison and I'm an eighteen-year-old fashion and portrait photographer from Brisbane, Australia. I AM currently in my second year of a communication and arts degree AND I LOVE everything creative. THE 3 BEST THINGS ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY ARE working with people who share a similar interest in fashion, getting to capture people from all different backgrounds, ethnicity groups and lifestyles, and thirdly being able to express anything I like through an image.

I HOPE TO SEE MYSELF living it up in some far corner of the world shooting editorials and look books for world-renowned fashion designers. THE BEST THING ABOUT WINTER IS leggings, jeans, boots and sweatshirts! PHOTOGRAPHY IS my passion.

Check out more of Emma Nevison's photography on her Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment