Sunday 24 June 2012

NICOLE'S WINTER PLAYLIST


When the days are short and cold, there’s nothing better than listening to music that you can crawl up to under the warm sheets. My winter playlist is filled with songs that epitomise the chilliness of winter. Sometimes a bit dreamy and nostalgic with undertones of sadness, these are my top picks for songs this winter.  


Riot Van – Arctic Monkeys

Up All Night – Best Coast

Lua – Bright Eyes

Days – The Drums

Spanish Sahara – Foals

Oblivion – Grimes

I Only Think of You – The Horrors

All My Friends – LCD Soundsystem

Fake Empire – The National

The Rubens – Lay It Down

Luna – Smashing Pumpkins

Asleep – The Smiths

I’ll Try Anything Once – The Strokes

Feeling Better – The Teenagers

Family Friend – The Vaccines

Green Eyes – Wavves

No comments:

Post a Comment